June 3, 2013

family tradition & wildflowers

a sunday tradition with my family is to have lunch together, whether it be at my mom's house, at my grandparent's house or at a restaurant. this past sunday was too pretty not to enjoy dickey's on my grandmother's back patio with baked beans, pickles & sweet rolls on the side. we ordered 1 lb. of sliced brisket & 1/4 lb. of pulled pork and had 2 containers of their lip smackin', rib ticklin', knee slappin', foot stompin', great tastin' bbq sauce to go all over it. i brought my camera along for the day, but unfortunatly scarfed my food down before i could get ANY photos of it, so i leave you with outfit of the day photos & a cute little photoshoot mirelle (my sister) & i had in a wildflower field near the public library on the way home. she also took my outfit shots, that girl's got some skill! 

i also had my friend's bachelorette party this saturday night & it was wild, to say the least. 
we all met up at the hotel for free happyhour till 7:30. 
yes, i said free.

then, we moved the party up to the hotel room to pre-party before heading out to la bare.
we were a group of 12 girls & we had so much fun celebrating Nug's last hoorah before getting hitched this upcoming weekend. their wedding is this saturday & i have a few dress options, maybe i will post about it? 

 shorts: old navy, top: target, purse: girft from mirelle, sunnies: market in tel aviv, earrings: mirelle's, sandals: urban outfitters



 mirelle with chuy (right) & peanut in my grandmother's backyard
from left: my grandmother, aunt, me, mirelle, mirelle's bf randy, my mom
 my love!
 wildflower photoshoot



did you have a good weekend? 
what did you do?

No comments :