October 13, 2012

orange sherbert

hey guys!
i feel like its been forever since i last blogged, but really its only been 3 days...

anyways, dek & i were totally going to go to the beach today, but i woke up not in the mood to get sandy & salty, if you know what i mean...so we're opting for a hummus & movie date instead. my sister told me "looper" was really good, so that's what were going to go see. (anyone seen it?) then after the movie were meeting up with some friends for happy hour. gotta love happy hour!

wearing my new h&m shorts in orange sherbert, white tube top from the market here in israel, sandals from urban outfitters & this amazing body chain is from ebay 

can you tell it's still summer here?  :)


 kitty photobombed my photoshoot. haha!



what are you up to this weekend?

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Ooh la la lovely. Hope all is well. Hug the man for me.

Vanessa said...

Love love LOVE the shoulder chain, you look fab! :-)

Vanessa x
www.vanessaeves.com