March 29, 2011

i've fallen

it's easy for me to fall into the same 'ol hair routine. i come home from work, shower, let my hair air-dry, then create waves with my CHI hair straightener, sleep on it and ta-da. that's my wavy, messy hairstyle. every.single.week. not to say that i don't get compliments on my hair style or color, but i like to mix it up and go out of my "box."

how 'bout i attempt these looks and post 'em?
which one do you like best?

braided bun
 via
 loose french braid (i wish i knew how to french braid..)
 via
 hair knot
mini cinnamon buns
 via
 ...and last but not least! the braided mess. i have been dying to conquer this hair style, but can not even imagine how it would turn out if i tried to do this on my own.
 i have posted about this look here, photo via 

what's your hair style routine?
do you branch out out the norm?

8 comments :

Vivian said...

Oh, I love all those styles! Actually French braiding is very easy, I'm sure you can find clear tutorials on Youtube... I recently tried one to for fishtail braiding.

I do love the big, messy braid- all the girls in Japan are sporting that style lately, and I really cannot seem to be able to do it properly... ugh.

Please show us pics if you try any of these!

xx

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

I likes loose french braid, mini cinnamon buns (that's just cute!), & the last one!

Yeah, my hair is curly, & looks like a birds nest, wouldn't want it any other way.

xo $ARMIN

Anonymous said...

Hair know! So cute!!!!! I might have to try that!

Love Dandi!

Anonymous said...

i tried the mini cinnabuns from joanna's blog recently and loved them! super easy and i got a few compliments on them too!

Anonymous said...

my hair routine is pathetic to say the least. i, like you, fall into a dull routine and need to snap out of it! if i have time to fix it, i will, but normally it is just down and straight and boring!

i love these hair knots!!! totally something i need to try!

DARIADARIA said...

i am trying to get french braids done all the time.. never manage to though :)

cute blog!

-m.

diemelange.blogspot.com

Monique said...

I LOVE BRAIDS!!!!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love all of these. The braid is perfect for summer (yea, i'm skipping spring and thinking about summer already)
Have you seen the hair tutorials by B Jones Style? She has a braided up-do she just posted and it looks amazing. here's the link to it if you wanna check it out

http://bjonesstyle.wordpress.com/2011/03/24/2728/

-Kendall