March 13, 2011

the glories of a package

living abroad makes the small things coming from loved ones all that much better and more meaningful. you cherish and get excited over a phone call, an e-mail, a skype date, a letter, package, etc....

i have shared my love for receiving a package before - here- and this past weekend i received such a lovely package from a best friend that was too good not to share! (and this time there's photos)  =)
in the proper package-opening stance

sally hansen 'salon effects' nail polish strips. heard of 'em?
popcorn containers (i'm still addicted) & reeses & playing cards!

some stange flower thing that Dekel's mom said you wrap around a curtain rod?
last, but not least, my favorite item within the package. a freaking LAMB wristlet! gwen stefani has been one of my idols since like the 6th grade (i remember trading magazine photos of hanson/ spice girls with the other obsessors for no doubt/ gwen photos during recess!) and i have always wanted to own something from her line, but could never afford it. when i saw this gift i almost cried i was so excited! it's so pretty!!!!
and this is the card i get: EWWW!    =)
thank you, dandi
you're the best!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it! I remember tradig pics and posters on that hill! We thought...we WERE so cool!

Emily said...

How sweet! I love receiving packages in the mail. :)
x

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

OMG, how funny. I did the same thing, but for BSB posters. OMG, TigerBEAT? WOW, I feel old.

& the card is ew, but I think I am gonna find something like that for my friend...Sending her packaging sometime "soon".

The wristlet is cute.

$armin

Teri said...

OMG, how funny. I did the same thing, but for BSB posters. OMG, TigerBEAT? WOW, I feel old. & the card is ew, but I think I am gonna find something like that for my friend...Sending her packaging sometime "soon". The wristlet is cute. $armin