January 13, 2011

bangs and things

i took a day off work and treated myself to sleeping in till 10, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and a well deserved much needed cut and color at a ritzy hair salon in a village called Tivon. i was skeptical about chopping off my locks, as most women are, but i left feeling like a million bucks and even though it cost $100, you can not put a price on happiness and healthy hair. anyone agree?

i am obsessed. more than obsessed! i wake up in the middle of the night craving the sourness of this grapefruit juice. does this happen to anyone else?? orange juice, im sorry. it's over.
before cut & color - side bangs and dirty blondish natural hair
during
 after- new bangs and much lighter, much brigher me

Dekel and I have GMAT class tomorrow morning. womp womp. We are packing in so much studying during the week/ weekends, but there is always time for photos....

@ the University of Haifa -- i thought this staircase made for a cool photo setting
 my studious boy!
 blogging on the way home from school, i check my friend Marli's blog religiously. she was my inspiration to makeover my blog and begin again
How often do you blog? Which are your favs?

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

you look amazing! i love the cut and color. and i'm totally with you on the grapefruit juice cravings. lemons and grapefruit, i honestly don't want anything else!

-Kendall

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

Amazing haircut!! I totally agree i always cringe when i see them chop my locks, but its always worth it when it looks healthy and shiny and falls just right.

Anonymous said...

you've inspired me to visit katelin and get some healthy looking hair.

when is your test?

p.s. when i read this blog title i said "bangs and thangs"

pancakestacker said...

Hello dear! Thanks for your comments :) I love the new haircut. I really wish I could rock the bangs, but alas, I don't think it's in the cards for me and my curly locks. I blog a few times a week. I wish I could blog more, but with work and life, I don't have the time to :( But, I do try to compensate by posting lots of pictures when I do post! I have so many favorites that I don't even know where to begin. Have you seen FancyTreeHouse? She's got a darling blog!

Stop by again soon!
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com