October 24, 2008

Things Mirelle and I miss like crazzzyy...

1. Chris/ friends/ family
2. Forever 21
3. Target/ Walmart
4. Taco Bell
5. normal tasting grapefruit juice
6. Chili's queso
7. my car/ driving when I please
8. mom's chocolate chip cookies
9. house parties
10. naked burritos


Things Mirelle and I love here like crazzzyy...

1. schwarma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. chocolate milk in a sack (ew, sounds gross, but such a good idea!)
3. that Mirelle is legal and can go out with me :)
4. spending time with our fam here
5. speaking English so people don't understand us
6. this country- its beautiful!
7. traveling around and not knowing where we are, but knowing that we will know where we are at all times soon enough
8. the suspense of this adventure
9. each other, we have gotten so close
10. how different the culture is, from malls, to pubs, to homes, to restaurants, to pharmacies....

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Things we miss
1. Having you here
2. Getting to hang out with you anytime we want
3. Your laugh
4. Your funny comments

Things we love
1. MIYAN!

Great post! You're how excited I get when you've posted.... lame.

Unknown said...

Miyan,
What is kibbutz ?? I just got Keebler's halloween costume, he is going to be a purple monkey. LOL

Hope you're great!

<3,
Janae